| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Erfurt in February is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow once in a while. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Erfurt are very dim with on average a scanty 2:25 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 7:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Erfurt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Erfurt, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Erfurt:
- Berlin, Germany - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NE
- Potsdam, Germany - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) NE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ENE
- Magdeburg, Germany - 133 kms (82.7 miles) NNE
- Leipzig, Germany - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) ENE
- Dresden, Germany - 196.4 kms (122 miles) E
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 153 kms (95.1 miles) ESE
- Prague, Czech Republic - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) ESE
- Cheb, Czech Republic - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SE
- Nurnberg, Germany - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) S
- Nuremberg, Germany - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) S